Since ancient times, the city of HAMA, Syria, was a pioneer in the field of irrigation and utilization of rivers' water. The greatest testament to this is the invention of the famous Norias (water wheels), for which the city is famous up till now.
In addition, it was the first among Arab states to establish a fully integrated factory for the production of stainless steel submersible pumps named “ORIENT”.
These pumps are manufactured in the same factory. They go through several divisions (molding & forming – CNC operations – testing – packaging. ) Finally, we provide you with a superior submersible pump that competes its European counterparts.
Orient pumps are characterized by the following specifications:
- High performance up to 80%
- Long life work
- No need for frequent maintenance
- Competitive prices compared to European counterparts
- Energy savings
- Models cover of 20 m³/h up to 300 m³/h
- Made from the finest raw materials
- Holding ISO certificate 9001:2008